Pluck Andrew have a team of highly committed, experienced lawyers who have expertise in the whole range of criminal cases. The firm operates a 24 hour service and offers free independent advice at police stations regardless of whether you have been arrested, or if you have attended to make a voluntary statement.
Our lawyers have an exceptional success rate in dealing with criminal trials in the magistrates or crown court. We are pro-active, determined, and there to support you every step of the way.
Contact us for:
• Representation at any police station interview
• Help with motoring offences (if not eligible for legal aid, £300 for guilty plea and £1,000 for trial, subject to consideration of prosecution papers and number of hearings)
• Investigations for offences of dishonesty
• Serious cases involving drugs, fraud and homicide
• Historical sex abuse allegations
• Youth court cases
• All hearings in the crown or magistrates court