The Children Law department at Pluck Andrew has a leading reputation in an area which covers Greater Manchester, Cheshire and the North West right over to Derbyshire and the High Peak.
All of the department are members of the Law Society's "Children Panel" which is a specialist accreditation Mark in this area of Law.
The firm can deal with a complete range of services including:
• Defending cases brought by the Local Authority to remove children (Care Proceedings)
• Applications for Emergency Protection Orders (EPO) and Police Protection Orders (PPO)
• Acting in cases for Special Guardianship Orders (SGO)
• Applying to Discharge Care Orders and for contact with children in Care
• Applications for Placement Orders and Adoptions
• Acting in Children cases for parents with mental health and learning difficulties
• Acting in Children cases for Parents from foreign countries
• Dealing with Children cases with Immigration Issues
The firm also deals with private law Children Disputes between couples who have separated, click here to read more.