Pluck Andrew and its predecessor firms have been meeting the needs of people in our community for decades and the department is trusted and professional. The firm is also sensitive to our clients' needs and can provide help that is affordable and involves a simple budget if need be.
The department specialises in providing a complete service from drafting Wills, to dealing with grants of Probate. We can take action to set up Trusts to protect family assets and also help to protect the assets and welfare of vulnerable adults.
Contact us if you need help with:
• Drafting a Will, no matter how complex or simple
• Tax Planning for the future
• Deeds of Variation
• Cases in the Court of Protection
• Advice on Powers of Attorney
• Obtaining Grants of Probate
• Administering Estates and Trusts
• Dealing with complex litigation under the Inheritance Act, and advising on disputed Wills and Estates